1. What is SeeZisLab?
SeeZisLab is the dynamically developing platform for the analysis of YouTube channels. With our service, you can learn about the main stats of any YouTube channel as well as the additional factors that will help you to study it in detail and compare with rival channels.
2. How do I analyze channels?
To find the channel statistics, use the search field on our website. This can be done in three different ways:
- Enter the URL of any video on the channel in the search field (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXXXXXXX). You do not have to look for the ID or URL, just copy and paste the link of any video on the channel you're interested. For example, to find the channel statistics of the channel "RihannaVEVO", simply copy the link of any video, insert it to the analysis field on the site and click "Analyze";
- Enter the channel ID (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX). To get statistics via the channel identifier, simply copy and paste the identifier and click the "Analyze" button. For example: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD7eAFZw7jk1eoqInkU2PbA channel can be analyzed by copying the complete address or just a single identifier UCD7eAFZw7jk1eoqInkU2PbA;
- Enter the URL of the channel or the "User Name" (https://www.youtube.com/user/XXXXXXXXXXXX). You can enter without https://www.youtube.com/user/. For example, to learn PewDiePie channel statistics (https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie), simply go to the site’s anaylsis search and enter the full address link, or Name (in this case "PewDiePie") and click "Analyze".
3. What is the "video’s income per minute"?
The video’s income per minute is a unique index that shows the channel revenue for every minute of the published video. With its help, you will be able to know and compare the income of one minute of published video on different channels. You’ll also be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the analyzed channel, based on the ratio of income received and the total length of all videos.
4. How is the channel income calculated?
The channel income calculation formula factors in the following indicators:
- Analysis data of the channel language
- The length of each video
- Total channel views as well as separate video views
- The number of commercial (paid) views
Keep in mind, the income calculations of Youtube channels displayed on our site do not always match with the YouTube Analytics data. SeeZisLab factors in the percentage that Youtube takes from the ad revenue earned by the channel, but it doesn’t factor in any commissions to third-party affiliate programs. But despite the possible margin of error, the information of income will definitely help objectively analyze your chosen channel.